Translate This Page

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Glamorous Prisoner Alike

I don't care. No matter how beautiful it is made from the glass, diamond, shitty gold, silver. No matter how many things it has within, how many stuffs it has within. Once it's called prison, so yeah it is. You might remember the story about a hummingbird in a cage. The owner decorated the cage with gold, ornaments, put a swing, water-glass, and little comfy pillows into the cage. That little hummingbird might enjoy the 'facilities', but he didn't get his freedom. So, no matter how luxurious it was, the bird wouldn't sing or hum. The owner asked that little pity hummingbird to hum and sing. He (a bit) forced the bird to sing whereas that little bird was so tired. Everytime the bird looked out the window and saw his friends humming chirping singing happily on the branch, he tried to get out of the cage. It made him basically depressed so he wouldn't sing. If the owner kept doing it to him, he could die miserably.

Or remember about the luxurious prisoners? They might be corruptor or millionaire, had earned a lot of money. So once they sentenced to be jailed, they could pay for extra facilities for their jails. How come! 42 inch LCD television, mini-bar, comfy couch, king-size bed, air conditioner, tablet PC, coffee-maker, even private bathroom inside a jail? Were they building a hotel room or what? Hahahaha, I know one thing and I'm totally sure. They weren't ready for the jail so they tried to 'move' their houses to the prison. Deep inside their heart should've said like this, "However, this is a 3x4 metres square jail where I can't breathe the fresh air. Air conditioner might be able to set the temperature as cool as we wish. But it couldn't give the real fresh air like the one outside there. They don't set me free".

Get the pressures from them, threatened, given (read : forced) so many dumpy tasks to do, so quickly I become quite rascal. I always try to get out and runaway, eventhough runaway won't solve the problem. At least, I just want to breathe the fresh air. I just want to sing happily like the hummingbirds singing on the branch of apple tree. I don't care whether its service is great. I know that what's written in the leaflet is different with the fact. For this long, my parents pay for my sadness. Because I don't get anything. I get the sadness and threats. Unnoticed, left alone, and I don't belong.

Dear God.. I wonder how long I can survive there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)