Translate This Page

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

4 Years Has Explained It All

I should hadn't decided it or changed my decision of moving. Or I might be in confusion and trapped in a dilemma so I decided to move. But lately I was aware that it wasn't the answer for what I'd wanted as my best. I've been there, in that place for about 4 years. Counted since 2006, when I was in 2nd year of primary high school. So I must have seen so many changes and I must have known what got worse and got better. In percentage, I bet it's about 75% to 80% the things get worse. I lost the best teachers ever and yeah so hard to ask them to come back. Perhaps some of them are too tired to come back, or unwilling to teach in that place again. Especially if they realise the newest condition of the place. I'm not going to blame them for departing the place because of the guys. So, will I do the same like they've done?

Majority, guys who have been in that place before and now they're out of that place. They're unwilling to come back (to sign). They've seen the changes and what do they think about that?

"Suck it!"
"Oh God, I don't believe that. Totally changed!"
"I can't believe that. Everything gets worse, huh?"
"Pah! I don't wanna come back there. It's enough! 3 years are enough for me."
"Hahaha! So happy being outta there. I'm unbounded!"
"Wow, how could?"
"Thanks God I've been graduated and live in another story!"
"I don't know everyone here. Everyone has changed, so does the environment."
"All are rascals, eh?"


So happy to be like them. I wish I can be unbounded. Hey, why should I learn or go to school if I'm not happy being there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)