Translate This Page

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Why Stepped Back

Replying a friend's question to me: "I think that you guys are walking away from us. We're not as close as we were before. I feel not comfort in this situation, so what should be done?"


So this is the reason:

  • Remember back when you finally chose to take part in a relationship with my elder brother. I'm not walking away from you. You guys are walking away from us, instead. You'll have your time with him, just with him. So that's your choice and I don't want to intrude.
  • I was fed up for the problems among the five of us. Each of us had different problem involving one among us. 'She' (hope you understand what 'she' refers to) won't be good to my eldest brother anymore. You have been in a relationship with my second elder brother. I'm in a cold-war with my third elder brother and my third elder-brother is supported by the eldest. The second elder-brother spends more time with you than me. I was fed up. It was enough.
  • Don't call it as family anymore. It's ruined at all.
  • I can spend my time for you guys. But unlike me, you guys don't have time for me.
Is it enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)