Translate This Page

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wasting Time In Front Of Drawing Pad And Piano On A Monotonous Sunny Day Sunday

My elder brother, Shady just went somewhere. Yeah, he's such a busy person going anywhere taking his backpack bringing heavy stuffs (I bet he brings his skateboard or a TNT?). And yeah, here I am, being left at home by him. My elder brother, Chis must be so busy that I cannot play with him. Bintang isn't online yet and I have no one to be chatted with! Gee, I wanna go downtown!

Dad just came home from Surabaya and he brought a lot of things. But I don't care about that, and what I care about is to go downtown and buy a cup of Double Chocolate Cream Chips Frappuccino blended from Starbucks. I need something to quench this great thirst! Mineral water does work well, but something sweety and choc may work better. Recently I got message from my cousin, telling that she would have a sudden psychology-test and it meant that the plan of hanging out together would be ruined! O Gosh!!

And yeah I just got a new message again from her, telling that she would go downtown with me and the other cousins of mine. But she would have her test first. Oh great, it means that I have to wait for her first. But, how long the test will take?

Mom and Dad doesn't have any plans to go downtown and it sucks! I've been home for these 3 weeks and I need some refreshments! I wanna dance! That's it!

Ough, what a ruined Sunny Day Sunday.. It sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)