Translate This Page

Friday, June 25, 2010

For The Expectation That's Hard To Come True

Would you just try to spend the time just for me please? Maybe a whole day, a half day, even an hour? Or should I pay for your time in paying your salary?

Guess what, you've been to many places that I must have been so envy cuz couldn't be there. Remember, you've missed my birthday for twice that I was hurt. You've been so busy and put me as the third place. You've spoiled her and ignore me like I'm a jerk because she's been so special for you huh?! Frequently you snapped me for something I didn't know. You blamed me for something that damnfully I swore I never knew about that!

Why can't you try to listen to me? Look at me, I'm sick right now but nobody knows about that. Even Mom keeps getting busier day by day and considers that pain as something easy. Listen to me and look at me! We're definitely living in different world, and you always blame me for that. Look back what you've done, you made me like this. Eat that!

Daddy, can you listen to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)