Translate This Page

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Accidentally Amazing

I was going to northern Bandung with my big big big brothers. Finding a great open space was a good idea for amateur photographer like me LOL. I didn't bring neither digital cameras nor SLR cameras, so I just took some pictures with my phone camera (so pathetic, whereas the landscape was outstanding T.T gotta go there again someday).

Yeah, started taking some pictures. And I thought, I was the one who took it better than my brothers (hahaha), cuz I took it from different angles. Meanwhile, my brothers just took it 'horizontally' or 'vertically' (they used to take it as landscape mode, meanwhile I used to take in potrait mode). Daddy told me that good photographer sometimes used different and unique way in taking pictures, also the angle position in making the picture dramatic. The focus point was also involved in making greater and finer results. So I did what Dad told me as a reference in photography.

So hard to find the best angle for self-taking picture. I couldn't ask my brothers to do that (they were to busy with their ordinary self-taking picture *sorry :P*). I kept trying every angles and finally I got this as the result...


Hmm.. seemed dark, eh? I loved the focus point in this picture. Finally, my Nokia N70 phone camera could do (at least) as good as digital camera does. Natural blur (automatically and I didn't set anything to make it blur) on the shrubs, I didn't edit this picture yet. And, then I went to Picnik.com and edited this picture. Using "Cross Process" and "Focal Blur", I got the result soon...


Whoaaa! Thanks God, finally I got this finer finer and much much finer result than the original one! I applied my signature in the bottom of the picture. And I was so proud of this picture LOL. Sounded exaggerated but it was true. My favorite one. I loved this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)