Translate This Page

Thursday, January 28, 2010

On That Morning, I Fell Silent

I didn't attend my school, it would be 2 days holiday. I stayed home but still woke up earlier.
Computer was still turned on, forgot to shut it down. The music kept playing, I was so careless, letting the computer turned on and music playing all night long. But that morning, it was a silent morning. Piano sounded from the speaker, the song was "Beautiful Dusk". So ridiculous, it wasn't dusk. It was dawn..

I opened the curtain covering the window, then opened the window. Cold wind got through the window, it felt so cold, as cold as a corpse being left by the soul fly up up away to heaven. The music blended with the atmosphere, making something unusual and special for me in that morning. I sat on the corner of my bed and looked outside. Grey, white, orange, dark-violet, that was all I saw in the sky. Degradation of those colors made a spectacular painting created by Lord. Bird started chirping, humming, and flying low around the tree. No sunshine got down through the clouds. They were too thick, so no sunshine reflected in my window. Music kept playing, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings. I tried to blend with the nature, and I did it. The nature and I, we were an intact unity. Then, sounds of chirping birds echoed in my ears. I opened my eyes and found the sun has totally arisen but still the thick clouds above, blocked the sunshine. The sky was cloudy then.

I wish, still I could have that morning again..

2 comments:

  1. I play the piano also. This piece is wonderful, it has such colorful language in such a calm way. I would love to read more like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! yeah.. me too
    it was so coincident, the atmosphere and the music blended perfectly.. although it wasn't dusk LOL
    so do you have that song (Beautiful Dusk) ?

    ReplyDelete

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)