Translate This Page

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I See It Everywhere

A phrase of a song appeared on an TV ad keeps lingering on my mind :
"I see it there, I see it there, I see it everywhere.."

It reminds me of something metaphysically exist :
Supernatural Creatures

I do believe in their existence, I mean yeah they're real but only certain people can see. Some friends of mine have been 'awarded' the sixth sense which 'allows' them to see something ordinary people cannot see (but can't be denied for several people, the 'skill' is annoying even a nightmare). Also, several ordinary people have had some experience 'rendezvous-with-the-deceased' or 'touch-the-invisible', so have I.

The story started when I was awakened in that night..
It was almost dawning, I looked at the clock and it showed 3a.m. Music still played from my computer, unfortunately the music sounded like.. a lamentation. I snuggled upon my bed, and then I was awakened. I still closed my eyes but my ears heard anything around. I turned myself toward the wall, when slowly I heard a strange sound, like somebody opened my wardrobe, sounded squeaky. I got scared a bit, and kept snuggling up. It wasn't raining but I felt cold so I get my blanket covering my body at all. Then I heard someone walking toward me. I remembered exactly that I had locked the door before I jumped onto my bed. So, how could someone entered my bedroom, unless they had another key. But my key, still it hung on its place so people couldn't open it. Started shivering, I prayed in fear. O God, I heard the footsteps walking on the floor. I heard it clearly, yeah I thought 'he' was walking around my bedroom, looking for something I don't know. Two minutes passed by. The footsteps sound disappeared. Then, I got a really really great fear! Fearfully, I turned back myself and looked around my bedroom. No one was there. A bit screamed, I covered myself with my blanket all over my body and started sleeping again but so hard. The music played still, in cold tunes of piano. I couldn't open my eyes until alarm rang and I found myself messy and woke up lately..

The song reminds me of those stories. I see it there, I see it there, I see it everywhere. They are everywhere, so wherever they go, they will always see them everywhere. O God..

But I remember one thing told by my teacher :
"They are everywhere. We have to believe in their existence. As long as we can live in harmony with them, everything will be fine. Sometimes, they appear to be someone or something scary. But, they will need great power to transform themselves into something or someone else. And at last, still. We're here in our world, and they're there, in their own world. They can see us, but we cannot see them. We should live in harmony, so no one will feel impaired."

Yeah.. I believe in their existence.

But several nights after the day, I got scared when I went to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)