Translate This Page

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Music on My Blog

Well I've found out that my blog seems so boring without something new. I didn't want to either change the layout or change the background and theme of my blog. So I thought about something that would make another new touch to this old blog. So umh... umh... umh.... *impersonating Sunny's aegyo way of thinking* nah, I got it! Let's apply a music!

Now, you can see at the bottom of my blog, there's a small music player bar. If you wonder why there's only one song playing on my blog, well I've made a playlist for a song indeed *hahaha*

Sop why did I choose "Paradiso"?

Paradiso is a smooth guitar-based instrumental song, taken from the original soundtrack of Korean drama titled "Full House". I recommend you to listen to this song on a sunny afternoon, especially when you enjoy sundown moment at the seashore. It's so romantic!

So I really hope you enjoy music on my blog :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)