Translate This Page

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Old Man And The Rain


I couldn't remember precisely when did I take this picture but it was taken at Braga street. It was rainy afternoon. I enjoyed coffee time with my brother Izi and our friend, Shady at a cafe. The atmosphere was so soothing that I did not want to leave the place. Else, it still rained so yeah, we got to stay for a while.

Rain stopped gradually and when it became lighter, I walked out and looked around the street. There was an old man riding bicycle toward me. I immediately prepared my camera, set the focus, and (I wished) accurately pressed the shutter button as he passed me by. Got it! I got the picture. The picture looked great and dramatic.

An old man rode his bicycle through the rain, even though the rain was not heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)