Translate This Page

Monday, February 27, 2012

Just Three of Us


Due to different activities and business, I rarely spend time together with my brother and sister nowadays. We probably meet, but just meet and you know, less chit-chat and sometimes it sounds like "Hi-and-Bye". So that's it! My sister is hospitalized for being sick now and my brother, well he must be so busy doing his assignments, just like me.

I can have a little chit-chat with my brother, just a little chit-chat. Borrowing shirts, sharing songs, asking news, telling jokes, trolling, well it's kinda common for me. My sister has the most sharing sessions with me; telling about problems in life and something else. But what I want is that we can go somewhere together. Just three of us! Spending time together, enjoying cups of coffee, playing DJMAX, buying apparels, biting stroopwaffel, tasting nachos, watching movies, or anything!

I must have talked too much. So hereby I'd like to emphasize that I need time to be with, just three of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)