Translate This Page

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hey, Ye Old Faithful

It's been a very long time since my last post on May *LOL* and it's seemed that I've got new 'toys'. And so sorry for not posting for a long time, due to my busy schedule.

So let me know what's been up here. My following list shows only a few of diligent writers, which means that I've got a few number of people who still post frequently. Well where have you been, guys, when I was gone?

Alright, so I'll try to revive this old faithful friend and still, my posts will be in both English and Indonesian, depending on my mood. When I'm in mood to post in English, so the post will be written in English. And when I'm not in my mood to post in English, I'll post in Indonesian instead. I wish you guys will understand.

Have yourself a merry day!

Regards,
Klaus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)