Translate This Page

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Panic at 8:17 PM

Successfully opened my eyes but I barely got up from my bed. Everything looked so hazy, that I could barely get several notification from Facebook on my tablet. Oh great, congratulation for myself, the guitarist and the vocal group for the winning of the competition we had had on the afternoon.

Finally I sat on my bed and looked around me. Realizing that no one was in the bedroom except me and the head felt so heavier, I tried to call my brother. He didn't answer me. I called him a bit louder, then louder, and much louder until I had what they used to call it a hoarse-voice. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe freely. Something must had blocked the air through into the nasal cavity. Again, the head felt much much heavier and got a superturbulence-dizziness. I screamed to call anyone and I bet they were so dumb to come towards me.

I forced myself to go downstairs and there was damn no one in the downstairs. My maid seemed to be so busy in the kitchen. I didn't see my brother and I shouldn't ask where were my parents. They weren't home. Ough, I wished I could transport myself. I wasn't sure whether I would go downstairs safely or not. The staircases seemed to be steeper than the ones I used to step on. It wasn't something funny when I walked and held on the railings tightly. I might fall and even kill myself. My voice didn't sound so clear, it was a hoarse-voice. I kept calling my maid or anyone else please just bring me some pills! I barely saw anything clearly, everything seemed so hazy. Just on the 3rd last staircase, I felt something dropped from my nose. Was that a drop of snot?! Pah, so much disgusting. But, that wasn't that disgusting. That was much more surprising. I looked closer and I saw it a red drop. That wasn't a snot, and damn I was nosebleeding.

No one at home, my maid lately brought me medical box. I found some pills but I had to stop the nosebleeding first. I looked at the clock, it was 8:17 PM. My brother wasn't home yet and I needed help. That was simply a nightmare for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)