Translate This Page

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Fed Up For This Bitchy Internet Connection That I Cannot Keep Myself To Not Punching That Fucking Modem!

This was really really annoying and I was fed up for that stupid bitchy fucking internet connection! I must had been tired for this one! So, the story was started when I had an insomnia on Tuesday morning, 3 AM. I watched MTV World Stage VMAJ 2010 on TV. I enjoyed the concert and then I got bored caused by those stupid commercial breaks, played repeatedly in same sequence. So I brought my Tablet PC downstairs and went online. Nothing was bad at first until I found out that the 'Act' indicator on modem blinked three times and then went off. I turned off the modem and returned it on. Then it worked normally again. I plugged the cable into my Tablet and started browsing. The craziness hadn't stopped yet there. It loaded homepage longer than usual. I thought and it should had loaded Google in 2 or 3 seconds. But it loaded Google on 15 seconds, excluding the pictures. What the hell was..

I opened a new tab and typed Facebook on address bar. What the hell! Again it loaded longer than usual! I finally logged into my account. But, it sounded stupid I clicked refresh button for a couple times to reload my page! I couldn't reply my wall posts easily. At least I had to refresh the page so I could reply it succesfully. I grumbled in silent. Then I logged into my blog and it loaded very extreme slowly! I could stand it anymore. I turned off the modem and returned it on! I fought again with the connection and found out the battery had only 35% power remaining. I raced with time while the tab loading bitchily slow. I couldn't even post something new for my blog and checked my Social City. I hoped the contracts hadn't been expired yet. I got mad and really really mad. I couldn't punch the modem or the noise would wake people up. I hated to say it but I swallowed my anger back to my stomach. Bitch!!

I hadn't finished replying my wall posts when I heard someone walked towards me. I cursed the connection and closed my Tablet. I turned off the modem and the lights so the room became so dark. I was so panic and I forgot to unplug the internet cable so when I took my Tablet, something absurd happened. I unplugged the cable rudely and threw it to the floor. I ran upstairs and grumbled in silent.

Still had several wall posts to be replied. How could I trust that fucking internet connection?!

And now, again it happens! The speed goes slower and slower and sometimes I need to refresh the page to show a whole page! Even my downloads are failed and I have to re-download all those shits! Raaawwwrrr!!!

C'mon! I cannot stand it anymore! Make it better! ISPs should do better and enhance the quality, and I'm fed up for those stupid advertisement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)