Translate This Page

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Art of Cloudy Day : "Raindrops on The Roof, A Glass of Honeylime Tea, And An Acoustic Guitar"


Life is so colorful, but sometimes you need to be monochromatic. Cloudy sky is basically regarded as the sign of sadness or something sorrow. Unlike that common thought, cloudy sky is something soothing for me. A melancholic session where you can reflect yourself.

My elder brother and I were going somewhere. We found a cloudy sky, and it was about raining. We took some pictures there.


The person on the picture above was me. I edited my picture and made it more dramatic. It seemed to be darker cloudy sky. I loved the grayscale.


Sometimes you see or get something dramatic on a cloudy day


I got you cycling 'dramatically' through the rain, sir.. You should have stopped for a while, and also a cup of coffee there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post some comments, maybe a word two words or a long long paragraph :)